Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 18, 2016

Inspiration Friday- Favourite Shape



Hello all, back again with another post for  La-La Land Inspiration Friday.


Our beautiful inspiration for this week is ......

'Favourite Shape'


There is not secret as to what my favourite shape is........... Circles are the ones for me!!  Circles and Dots will get me through life- haha!!
I really have to stop myself from using them and hiding them when I have overdosed on them!  Todays card has 9 different layers, each a different colour of the rainbow!


DiesDouble Stitched CirclesFancy ButterflyFiligree BorderNotched FlowersRocking Horse (heart), Stitched Nested CirclesTwo Leaves








Remember you can participate in our Inspiration Challenges too!


You can also share your fabulous creations on the  Facebook Page as well as a  Twitter feed!

You can also find us on Pinterest


Hope you can play along with us too!




1 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Rainbow colours and layering of circles, this card is sooo much fun Sue!