Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 20, 2015

Inspiration Friday- Use Something New



Hello all, back again with another post for  La-La Land Inspiration Friday.


Our inspiration for this week is

 'Use Something New'





Besides using the Rocking Horse die for the 1st time, my 'something new' is the sequins, something I was definitely lacking my stash, well at least in variety-lol!!

Taking my inspiration from this STUNNING card by Therese, loved this card from the moment I saw it, of course the circles were a huge draw card-lol!!

I have layered 7 of the white Rocking Horse die cuts, adding a pink one for contrast at the back.
Cutting 6 white Lacy borders, layering them to the card front- cut with a circle, cutting out around the circle with super sharp Timmy Holtz scissors to get through all the layers.







Remember you can participate in our Inspiration Challenges too!
You can also share your fabulous creations on the  Facebook Page as well as a  Twitter feed!
You can also find us on Pinterest

Hope you can play along with us too!

Have a fabulous weekend

Thanks for popping in!




0 comments: